This accessibility statement applies to www.swahsn.com.
This website is run by the South West Academic Health Science Network. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘Contact us‘ page
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- call 01392 247903
- Post to: South West Academic Health Science Network (SW AHSN), Vantage Point, Pynes Hill, Exeter, Devon, EX2 5FD
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact our communications team using the contact details above.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The South West Academic Health Science Network is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Currently users cannot skip the repeated content in the page header (for example, a ‘skip to main content’ option). We plan to add this functionality in the next round of website updates by June 2022.
- Some of our PDFs and Word documents may not be fully accessible. We plan to review the use of PDF and Word documents on our website by the end of December 2022.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 28 February 2022.
It was last reviewed on 28 February 2022.