IHI Harvard 'Massive Open Online Course' (MOOC)
HarvardX, in collaboration with the Institute of Healthcare Improvement (IHI), is running a free, Massive Open Online Course (MOOC). The course, called PH66x Practical Improvement Science in Health Care: A roadmap for getting results, will allow you to learn the following:
- Why improvement science is valuable in health and health care.
- Why understanding a system is critical to improving a process.
- The value of conducting iterative tests of change.
- How an improvement project evolves into reliable standard work.
- How to design and execute a personal improvement project, including an aim, measures and tests of change.
To find out more and enrol on the course, please click here.