Maintaining Humanity in the Face of Pressure Events Now Open for Registration
The Point of Care Foundation is an independent charity working to improve patients’ experience of care and increase support for the staff who work with them.
Throughout 2017, they are organising a series of events across England to explore the following topics;
- Why supporting staff makes sense, with definitive evidence showing how it improves the experience for patients
- How safe reflective practice contributes to a positive and open working culture
- How empowering staff facilitates tangible change that benefit patients and their families
- Ways to improve staff survey results and demonstrate that you meet Care Quality Commission criteria for staff engagement, organisational culture and leadership.
The events will run from 10:00 – 13:00, during which time, delegates will hear from local trusts about their work with The Point of Care Foundation, as well as have the opportunity to attend taster sessions for reflective practice and learn methodologies in improving patient experience.
The schedule for the events are;
- 17 May – Mercure Grand Hotel, Bristol
- 08 June, London
- 21 June, Pitt Building, Cambridge
- 06 July, Nottingham
- 20 July, Birmingham
- 14 September, Manchester
- 28 September, Leeds
- 12 October, Newcastle
- 26 October, London
Registration is free of charge but places are limited. To book your place, please visit their website here.
At this stage, they are only accepting registrations for Bristol, London and Cambridge. However if you would like to attend one of the other events, please contact Patrick Cullen to register your interest.