March 22 at 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Bridging the Gap 2023
Calling all health and technology innovators!
Would you like work more with Integrated Care Systems (ICSs)?
Are you keen to adapt your innovation to an evolving health and care landscape?
On 22 March 2023, the South West AHSN, Kent Surrey Sussex AHSN, West of England AHSN and Wessex AHSN, are hosting the AHSN Network’s flagship Bridging the Gap Event at Sandy Park Conference and Events Centre, in Exeter.
This is a free of charge event for innovators, specifically tailored to help you to:
- Understand how Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) are structured and operate.
- Gain insight into the challenges facing ICSs and examine what they want and need from the innovation community.
- Improve your knowledge of the ways in which innovation can help to drive improvement across health and care systems.
- Learn from the experience of other innovators and hear examples of best practice when it comes to working with ICSs.
- Network and connect with peers and colleagues from across the health-tech innovation sphere, and health and care systems.
- Understand the support available to health and technology innovators via the wider AHSN Network.
Alongside engaging keynote speakers, panel sessions, workshops and an exciting exhibitor zone, the event will also provide attendees with the opportunity to take part in a 1:1 mentoring session with industry experts from across the AHSN Network, subject to availability.
Lunch and refreshments will also be provided. This event will be free of charge.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
Dr Matt Whitty, Director of Innovation, Research & Life Sciences at NHS
Dr Nigel Acheson, Chief Medical Officer, NHS Devon
Christina Farrow, Deputy Director for Innovation at NHS England
We will also be hosting two panels: the first will be a chance for delegates to ask successful innovators about their experience working with the ICSs; and the second an opportunity to ask ICS leaders questions themselves. We have speakers confirmed from a senior level in local ICSs, as well as Innovators who have successfully adapted their innovation to fit the ICS landscape
- Amy Manning, S12 Solutions
- George Brighton, MySunrise
- Philippa Kindon, Mayden
- John Cooling, Whzan
- Carey McClellan, GetUbetter
Integrated Care System
- Dan Corfield, Associate Director ICS Programmes, Gloucestershire ICB
- Vikki Hearn, Joint Strategic Commissioner Children’s and Health
- Allison Nation, Associate Director: Digital Strategy, Somerset ICB
- Ashleigh Boreham, Deputy Chief Officer Strategy and Transformation, Dorset ICB
We will also be hosting a series of workshops throughout the day. Topics include:
- Developing a compelling business case
- Understanding evaluation and your innovation’s impact
- Digital Clinical Safety: how to innovate safely in a digital world
- Addressing health inequalities: the critical role of innovators within integrated care
- Net Zero: Creating impact from innovation within integrated care
We will have a dedicated exhibition space for our partners in the health and care sector, offering innovators support in working within integrated care.
- AHSN Network
- National Innovation Service
- Innovate UK
- Granted Consultancy
To register for this event please complete the form below.