6 May 2020 at 9:15 am - 10:45 am
- This event has passed.
COVID-19 & beyond: Changes in Primary Care
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in major changes to the way that health and care services are accessed by patients and delivered by professionals.
The South West Academic Health Science Network (SW AHSN) is hosting an opportunity for those working in general practices who are managing such changes to share what is working and explore how these changes translate into a new, sustainable way of working.
Our online event will be chaired by SW AHSN primary care development lead, Tina Teague.
During the interactive session we will hear perspectives from
- Dr Jim Forrer, GP Partner, Exmouth Medical Practice
- Dr Peter Milmer, GP Partner, Honiton Surgery
- James Davies, Managing Partner, Amicus Health
Participants will have an opportunity to discuss these presentations and their own experience.
Discussions will include:
- The way in which COVID-19 is impacting on how primary care operates
- What this means for current and future service provision
- What we can each and collectively do to deliver sustained change and positive impact for our patients and staff ongoing
Please click here to join the meeting, hosted on Microsoft Teams. No need to register in advance.