24 January 2020 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Deteriorating Patient Improvement Network Event
The aim of this event is to improve patient safety in the South West by offering a collaborative opportunity for regional partners to come together to connect and plan projects relating to the Deteriorating Patient/Sepsis in all organisations engaged across the patient pathway.
Sign up for the opportunity to:
- Tell us about your project and receive support to progress it
- Share change packages with you
- Network and share lessons learnt and good practice
- Build contacts
- Learn about spread and sustainability
- Find out more about QuIPPs and how other project teams
- Have integrated panel feedback into their projects
To register for the event, please click here.