17 February 2020 at 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Human Factors & Ergonomics in Health and Social Care: Introduction to Integrating Patient Safety Workshop
This half-day course will run on the following dates:
17 February 2020 12:30 – 15:30
Design School, Loughborough University LEICS
16 March 2020 12:30 – 15:30
LONDON OR LOUGHBOROUGH
Prof. Sue Hignett (Human Factors & Ergonomics)
Dr. Mike Fray & Dr. Thomas Jun
Who should attend?
The workshops are multi-disciplinary and open to all staff providing direct care, operational and supporting services in all sectors of health and community care, clinical and non-clinical, at every level.
Why should you attend?
1. Introduction of HFE principles as systems and design concepts.
2. Discussion of opportunities for integrating quality improvement (QI) and HFE projects.
3. Support in thinking about HFE solutions to improve wellbeing and performance for staff and patients.
On completion of this workshop delegates should be able to:
1. Demonstrate an introductory knowledge of HFE principles and practices.
2. Discuss HFE problems as staff and patient design challenges.
3. Suggest interventions in current systems through re-design rather than adding work.
For further information, or to book please visit www.lboro.ac.uk/design/hfehub
Please contact email@example.com for group bookings or invoicing arrangements.
Costs £99 per person
Max 30 per course