26 June 2019 at 8:00 am - 27 June 2019 at 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Infection, Prevention & Control and Patient Safety Show
The Infection Prevention & Control Conference, part of Health+Care (formally Patient First) supports nurses, doctors, and infection prevention and control professionals looking for solutions to prevent infection and improve care.
Please click here for a full programme for the IPC & Patient Safety stream, one of four shows taking place under one roof at ExCeL over 26-27 June 2019.
The AHSN Network will be hosting eight patient safety theatre sessions:
Wednesday 26 June
- Emergency Laparotomy Collaborative
- PReCePT – reducing the risk of cerebral palsy
Thursday 27 June
- How can patients be active participants in their own safety within healthcare?
- The technology helping reduce Never Events
- Panel discussion: what are the barriers to becoming the best healthcare system in the world at patient safety?
- Human factors in maternity safety
- Suspicion of Sepsis Insights Dashboard
- Working with care homes to improve safety for older people
To register please visit the Health+Care website.