June 8 at 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Supporting health and social care innovators is what we do – which is why we are delighted to offer you access to a free workspace based at our lovely office in Exeter.
Every Thursday from 25 May – 28 September you can book your space at Vantage Point, giving you access to:
- Free use of desk, chair, and computer monitor
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free tea and coffee
- Use of our kitchen facilities
- Informal break out spaces
- Free parking
- Opportunity to speak with a member of our Innovator Support Team if required
- Bookable meeting spaces (note, these may incur a charge)
- Office open from 8.30am – 5.30pm
Situated just 15 minutes from the M5 junction 30, our modern and well-appointed office space is a great place to spend the day developing your innovation. Many use our space for meetings with clients, customers and suppliers, making it a great place to meet and network with members of local health and care providers. You may book every week, or one-off sessions – all we ask is that for each Thursday you wish to attend, you complete this form.
We look forward to welcoming you at the South West AHSN office.
Book your free space using this form.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org