22 March 2021 at 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Proposal for establishing a Digital Personalised Care Learning Network – Scoping Workshop
The South West AHSN invite you to a workshop bringing together those working within the Personalised Care environment with an interest in digital solutions.
Our ambition is to create a network whereby those delivering digital personalised care in the system, national and regional colleagues and industry can come together in a safe, ‘sales free’ environment to:
- share best practice and learning
- collectively think through challenges and solutions
- promote and enable collaboration across systems
- make helpful connections between the system and industry
- support innovation and development of effective solutions
The purpose of the workshop is to discuss:
- the potential value of this kind of network
- the remit of the network
- how this network could align with existing networks at a national, regional and local level
- who will benefit from participation
- ways for delegates to participate
The outputs from this initial workshop will inform the strategy for establishing how the Learning Network should operate.
Click here to register for the event and see more information regarding the agenda for the session.