8 December 2022 at 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Maternity and Neonatal Safety Improvement Programme (MatNeoSIP) Network Event
We are delighted to announce that our next event for Phase 2 of the MatNeoSIP will be held on 8th December 2022. This will be an in-person only event held at our AHSN offices at Vantage Point, Exeter.
The event will provide opportunity to hear from the South West teams and the Clinical Improvement Leads as we move into the scale up of the Recognition and Deterioration workstream and the Optimisation and Stabilisation of the preterm infant.
The Patient Safety Network aims to bring together subject matter experts, leaders, service user representatives and anyone passionate about improving maternal and neonatal outcomes in a collaborative virtual space; to share and learn from your QI work, and to improve the outcomes for mothers and babies in the South West in line with the national aim.
For more information on the MatNeo Programme please visit: https://www.england.nhs.uk/mat-transformation/maternal-and-neonatal-safety-collaborative/
This event will focus on the work happening in the South West region.
Everyone is welcome but the event will be of particular interest to:
• Maternity service providers of antenatal, intrapartum, and post-natal care
• Neonatal service providers
• Maternity Voice Partnerships
• South West Neonatal Delivery Network
• South West England Maternity Network
• Local Maternity and Neonatal Systems South West England
• Safety champions
• Voluntary, community and social enterprise sector
Sign up here: