22 July 2022 at 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- This event has passed.
South West MedTech Funding Mandate Event
This event is now online!
Are you interested in learning more about the technologies supported as a part of the MedTech Funding Mandate and to discover what help is available?
This online event will be a great opportunity to hear about the seven new MedTech Funding Mandate products supported in 22/23 including;
- how to procure them
- the benefits
- learning from NHS organisations who have already implemented the innovations
- how the South West Academic Science Network can support you
You can register for a place using the form at the bottom of the page.
Technologies covered by the MedTech Funding Mandate in 2022/23
- Bengin prostatic hyperplasia: UroLift, GreenLight XPS, Rezum, Plasma system
- XprESS Multi Sinus Dilation System–for treating chronic sinusitis
- Thopaz+– a portable digital chest drain system
- Spectra Optia– for automatic red blood cell exchange in people with sickle cell disease
This event will be relevant to a wider range of staff including but not limited to Clinicians, Service Managers, Finance, contracting, commissioning and Procurement staff as well as those in Innovation, Business Development and Transformation teams.
Please send this invite to anyone that might be interested.
- For more information about the MedTech Funding Mandate please follow to MedTech Mandate Products on this link
- Series of short videos covering the policy and each of the product: MedTech Funding Mandate (MTFM) 2022/23 – YouTube
- The Medtech Funding Mandate Policy 2022/23(April 2022)
To receive joining link for the event please signup below: