27 January 2022 at 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Primary Care Clinical Pharmacists Forum
An opportunity to share experiences, while making professional connections and supporting Primary Care Network (PCN) pharmacists as these our new roles evolve. Get support from your peers, and learn to apply ideas and new approaches in practice.
This event is for clinical pharmacists working in Primary Care interested in continuous improvement. The event will bring together pharmacists from across the county to:
- Enhance their clinical skills through clinical education
- Share best practice
- Learn about change management, quality improvement and spread
- Develop their leadership and partnership working skills
- Managing workload using protocols
- Topics include: mental health, painkiller use, lipid management
- Clinical education sessions using case studies
- Change management, quality improvement, spread application
BOOK YOUR PLACE
To reserve a place on the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.