10 November 2021 at 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Regional Maternity and Neonatal Safety Improvement Programme Event
About this event
This is the first Maternity and Neonatal Safety Improvement Programme (MNSIP) conference jointly hosted by The Wessex, West of England and South West Academic Health Science Networks with a focus on some of the common challenges and opportunities faced by our regional maternity and neonatal systems and organisations. We have invited eminent speakers to cover topics that support the delivery of the MNSIP programme. There will be sessions focussing on Optimisation and Stabilisation of the Preterm Infant, Managing Deterioration – a specific look at the newly developed NEWTT 2 tool, Smoke Free Pregnancy, as well as the key enablers of reducing health inequalities and safety culture.
Everyone is welcome but the event will be of particular interest to:
• Health care professionals providing maternity and neonatal care
eg Midwives, obstetricians, neonatologists/paediatricians, neonatal nurses, health visitors and healthcare assistants
• Maternity Voice Partnerships, women and family voices
• South West Neonatal Operational Delivery Network
• South West Regional Maternity and Perinatal Network
• Local Maternity and Neonatal Systems, South West and West of England
• Safety champions
• Voluntary, community and social enterprise sector