3 October 2019 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
West of England Health Innovation Programme
To be held on 3, 4, 7, & 11 October 2019
The Health Innovation Programme is an intensive personal development course designed for health innovators. If you have a new business proposition that could make real impact in the healthcare sector then this course is for you. This could be a product or service already in development or simply the seed of an idea. Either way, the concept must be realisable into a sustainable business proposition. This fully funded interactive four-day training course is delivered by SETsquared, the global no.1 university business incubator.
Sessions include how to:
• Write a great business plan
• Understand the NHS as a marketplace
• Grasp company valuations
• Apply for funding sources
• Learn to pitch for investment
• Articulate your product’s value
• Understand information governance standards
• Access national adoption schemes
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN – Applications close 11 August.
Read more and apply here.