Liberate Pro Healthcare App
Liberate Pro is a health education and efficacy platform which helps all patients to fully understand their conditions in an easy to digest format. It also saves time and money.
We address the health literacy gap and provide a deeper level of education in a digestible format. We effectively bring health equity to patients.
The problem we solve is health literacy and health education. Liberate is perfect for those with low levels of health-education, elderly & infirm, carers etc.
Liberate Pro is a doctor-patient facing platform where the doctor works with a media pack to teach the patient about their condition.
During a consultation the doctor can talk, write into, and fully personalise a ‘consultation media-pack’. Each pack includes medical illustrations and highly visual infographics. Recordings are sent by email link to the patient and can be reviewed in real-time or shown to caregivers. Liberate is perfect for those with low levels of health-education. It is superb for health literacy, telehealth, mass messaging and on-line messaging.
The platform has other applications. It can:
• Help to keep people in clinical trials by increasing engagement
• Help reduce NHS waiting times
• It can be used in pre and post op surgery to send personalised information and for consent
• It can also be used by pharma companies to help give knowledge on new age treatment options to the HCPs
There is a crisis in health literacy. 61% of the UK population suffers from a low level of health education. Most patients retain only 20% of what they are taught in a consultation and this drops to 10% if they are told unwelcome news.
Liberate Pro was formed in 2019 to help with health efficacy and education. Our Liberate Pro platform has been proven in trials to enhance health literacy and understanding.
Our goal is to address the health literacy gap and provide a deeper level of health education in a digestible format. Liberate Pro can effectively bring health equity for patients with a variety of learning styles, helping patients with a disability or long-term conditions, multi-morbidities, the elderly, infirm, marginalised and those with low health literacy. Liberate Pro is designed by clinicians with input from patient charities for clinicians and their patients, which can be used at the point of care (POC) to engage patients in a meaningful conversation about their condition and treatment. It is a perfect platform for increasing health literacy through individual and mass messaging on a particular health intervention.
Liberate Pro makes information sharing with patients paperless. It is perfect for helping the NHS help achieve its net zero goals.
We have conducted a number of clinical trials which show the efficacy of Liberate Pro. In an RSV trial involving 450 patients:
• 100% of patients better understood their condition by using Liberate Pro
• 87% of patients were moved to action after using Liberate Pro
• 83% of primary care assistant physicians reported that patients had a positive response
• We achieved a +100 Net Promoter Score
• Saved HCP time with improved efficiency and productivity. Improved use of time for health & care professionals through automated and integrated patient education - based on our health economic model (GP practice size 8,96016), the potential time saving by Liberate Pro® per year, 83 hours per GP practice
• Reduced education time from up to 8 minutes to less than 4 minutes
• Via our Health Economic Analysis parameters (improvements in adherence, appointment visits and hospital admissions) we have demonstrated that the potential cost of Liberate Pro® per year per patient (irrespective of condition) is £0.99. This equates to an overall saving of £4.00 for every £0.99 spent
Other innovations you may be interested in
The Positive Birth Company
The Postpartum Pack: Postnatal Digital Course
Postpartum Digital Course - expert led workshops to support women and birthing people post birth, tackling health inequalities in maternity care.
CM Digital Health Solutions
Parkinson’s Home-Based Care
Home-Based Care is an innovative care pathway for People With Parkinson's that transcends ‘standard’ models of routine outpatient care
Musica Music and Wellbeing CIC
Press Play to Rewind
Press Play to Rewind is an online course delivered by Musica Music and Wellbeing CIC to support care partners to embed meaningful music into dementia care. No musical experience needed!
Results of study on prehospital births driving improvements to urgent neonatal careRead more
Improving maternity care – lessons from scaling up the PReCePT programmeRead more
Innovate Awards 2023 finalists announcedRead more