Enter now! Innovate Awards celebrating health and care innovation
The Innovate Awards, launched in April 2022, were developed by the AHSN Network in conjunction with the NHS Confederation, the representative body for the NHS in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and are focused on celebrating excellence in innovation and transformation across the health and care system.
There are ten award categories as well as the grand prix – winner of winners – award. Anyone working in integrated care communities – local authorities, care providers and other NHS health and social services will be able to enter. These awards represent a golden opportunity to tell the story of those who have collaborated and developed new initiatives against the backdrop of the pandemic.
If successful, the awards will become an annual event to mark the huge contributions to health innovation and transformation made by all across the health and social care system.
There will be 10 awards to enter this year, with the categories as follows:
- Net Zero Innovation of the Year
- The Diversity in Innovation Award
- Excellence in Patient and Public Involvement in Transformation and Innovation
- Innovation Spread Award
- Best Workforce Innovation
- Innovation Helping Address Health Inequalities
- Outstanding Contribution to Population Health Through Innovation
- Innovative Health System of the Year
- Outstanding Collaboration with Industry
- Enabling Safer Systems of Care Through Innovation
The final, 11th, award – Innovation Champion of the Year – will be selected from across the other category winners.
Entries are now open and should be made via the Innovate Awards website. The closing date for submissions will be midnight on 23 June 2022.
The final winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in London on 29 September 2022. More information on how to register to attend this event will be released soon.