Life QI set to launch a new, upgraded version on Monday 23 October
Life QI is a web platform built to support and manage quality improvement (QI) work in health and social care, making it easy for teams to run QI projects and organisations to report on QI activity. The platform has been upgraded and the new release will be launched on Monday 23 October. This release has been designed to meet user feedback, and there will be new features and enhanced functionality. The new platform should enable a faster approach to managing QI work.
Enhanced features include:
- A new ‘Start’ page – this is a single page for everything the user is working on, so users can quickly access key information at any time.
- A user profile image – making it easier for colleagues to see ongoing projects. Users will also be able to create groups to work together on projects and programmes to enhance team working.
- PDSA ramping – users can now ramp PDSA cycles to run sequential iterations of each cycle, enabling users to rapidly and incrementally refine their theory of change.
- Automated aggregation of multiple sources and programme level driver diagrams and measures, that then flow down into the programme’s projects.
- More sophisticated and flexible reporting and analytics.
All UK users and projects will be switched to the new version when it goes live, and until this date, users can continue using the existing version.
Please also take a look at the following resources for more detail:
For updates follow Life QI on Twitter @LifeQIsystem
If you have any further queries, the team at Life QI will be able to help you at firstname.lastname@example.org