Members nominated for HSJ Value Awards
The HSJ Value in Healthcare Awards 2018 has finalised their shortlist, including six organisations from the South West. The winners will be announced in Manchester Central on 7 June 2018.
The awards seek to recognise and reward outstanding efficiency and improvement by the NHS. They recognise excellent use of resources, but also seek out examples of demonstrable improvement in outcomes, both within back office functions and clinical initiatives.
We are proud to be working closely with each of the organisations as our members across the South West.
The local shortlisted organisations are:
Acute service redesign
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust – Developing and providing an acute neurology service. A 10 year quality improvement programme
Clinical support services
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust – Cook and Eat Exeter: Carbohydrate counting in real life
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust – Creating an innovative NHS website with patients and for patients
Emergency, urgent and trauma care
- Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust – Musgrove Park Hospital’s Integrated Front Door
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust on behalf of South West Regional Secure Services – South West Regional Secure Services – Wave One New Care Model Pilot
Pharmacy and medicines optimisation
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust – Rheumatology Department, Exeter Rheumatology Biologics Management Plan
To see a full list of the organisations shortlisted, please click here.